FOODS THAT HELP THE CELLULITE, FOODS TO AVOID!
It contains sodium causes water retention increase bringing the venous and lymphatic system to alter their function.
Here are some important rules for when you put on the table, or do you uspuntino:
- cut back on salt and reduce your intake of foods high in salt that increase water retention;
- take foods that promote diuresis;
- do not salt the food;
- use little salt while cooking;
- limit consumption of meats and cheeses;
- limit consumption of smoked foods, grilled or fried;
- limit your intake of foods (contain high amounts of salt);
- limit your intake of sweets and alcohol;
- Learn how to season foods with lemon or vinegar (from flavor without adding salt);
- mid morning and mid afternoon consume fruits;
- include in your diet foods that contain little sodium such as dried mushrooms, apricots, prunes, raisins, almonds, broccoli, Turkey, rice, apples, onions.
We recommend that you limit your intake of certain foods but not delete them, keep in mind that eliminating too much salt can cause our bodies such as cramps, fatigue and nausea. Once a week take an exception to the rule can not only do well to the physical and moral, but be careful not to turn in good standing snag it!
To combat cellulite, however, is not enough to adopt specific arrangements for feeding, exercise and do it consistently; physical activity plays a key role in the well-being of our entire organism by promoting the microcirculation.
But what is the most appropriate physical activity to combat cellulite? We recommend that you prefer swimming or cycling at a fast pace and the long walks, it is hardly conducive to travel; Why? Because the impacts with the ground cause of three in fat cells that may worsen the situation of cellulite. Also the ride can lead to the formation of lactic acid which is an ally of cellulite because it reduces the oxygenation of cells.
Com is known it is recommended to carry out physical activity at least three days a week for approximately 30-40 minutes, the task should be constant, not only your cellulite will decrease (thanks to an improved circulation) but also your breathing will benefit.
Constant physical activity associated with a careful and balanced diet will help you eliminate the annoying cellulite and keep in shape.