S.o. S cellulitis: care with massage DIY!
Cellulite is the worst enemy of women, at least from an aesthetic point of view: its onset is during adolescence, and may increase over the years depending on not only the lifestyle, but also the predisposition to this disorder.
The summer season is now upon us, and with it the time to wear shorts, dresses and swimsuits: are you sure they try all to combat cellulite and fluid retention? Now begins a treatment that involves a new type of power supply, integrating more liquid and more vegetables, avoid excessive alcohol and smoking, and devotes attention to your skin: no need to spend a fortune on creams and lotions! Follow these simple tips, and you'll find that the battle to cellulite ... lies in your hands!
Anti-cellulitis oil DIY, cheap and safe? Here's how!
As we said, there's no need to spend a fortune for cellulite products to be applied on the skin. Just join in a base oil, which can be either argan or almond from nourishing and emollient, a few drops of essential oil like lemon, Rosemary, mint, tea tree. All of these have a draining effect: the herbalist will advise you the most suitable to you and to your stage of cellulite. If you want to give it, then, that little bit extra ... Add a little pepper: this spice has vasodilatanti property, and then to stimulate circulation. But be careful: If your skin is sensitive, or you suffer from varicose veins and fragile capillaries better not use this component!
A little advice: to amplify the effects of these essential oils can do one body scrubs in the shower with honey, brown sugar and a little salt.
DIY massage: relaxing and effective
After the scrub and oil application, you can proceed to anti cellulite massage, to run three times a week for about 15/20 minutes at will throughout the day, always starting from the ankles and going toward the thighs and groin, to facilitate venous return. Let's see what are the movements to be carried out:
- apply the lotion gently heating it up a little in my hands, starting with the ankle atgroin.
- Massaging before the foot, by plant, with circular motions of thumbs: go toward the ankle, heel up, for two minutes.
- Merge index and thumb of both hands, hugging his leg and exerting increasing pressure at each step, salts from the ankle to the groin. Movement to run for two minutes.
- After reactivating the microcirculation of the leg, we can focus on the calf: supports thumbs on shank and place the other fingers on the calf, massaging in a circular manner and going from the ankle to the knee. Massages for two minutes.
- And now the most critical point: the thigh. First merge index and thumb to embrace the thigh, moving from the knee to the groin, then moves to the inner thigh, "smoothing" the skin from the area beneath the gluteus and reaching the area perpendicular to the knee. Finally, do the same movement with the quadriceps.
- Once this massage proceed to lightly pinch and perpendicular the entire leg from the ankle up to the inner thigh, and ending the massage with the motion that you find on the third point, extending over the entire leg.
A beauty therapy at home? Try the "vacuum"
Oil and massage will certainly benefit, particularly with regard to the appearance of the skin, which is more compact and smooth. However, if your Stadium of cellulitis is quite advanced, you can provareanche lymphatic drainage therapy with a self Massager: adjustable suction strength, in fact, will help to restore microcirculation ideal to combat the orange peel effect.
If this therapy she was curious, and would like to try it to yours click on this link in order to know BeautyQuick Massager ... and as always look forward to your comments and suggestions!