Iontophoresis: how to cure muscle tears and osteoarthritis
Iontophoresis: the benefits of this therapy painless and effective.
Iontophoresis to ensure for those suffering from back pain, knee pain, sciatica and arthritis, muscle tears, Hyperhidrosis and inflammation of a healing method that works quickly)
Iontophoresis is a fundamental technique for treating bone and joint pain. Back pain, knee inflammation and strained muscles, excessive sweating are among the most common illnesses that can find relief and recovery thanks to iontophoresis. Let us see the benefits of this therapy painless and effective.
Technological development of medical equipment allows today to ensure for those suffering from back pain, knee pain, sciatica and arthritis, muscle tears, Hyperhidrosis and inflammation of a healing method that works quickly.
What do you mean by iontophoresis? The term stands for "ion transport": it is a cure that is able to administer a drug directly into the affected body area, thanks to a system of direct current. Iontophoresis applies through ready devices transfer the medicines "ionized" because the skin, without the need for injections and punctures, simply by applying two electrodes on the patient's body.
The Iontophoresis It has many advantages compared to drugs administered orally or via needle:
– Unlike injections, is a painless therapy
– more concentrated doses of medicines may be given with respect to medications taken by mouth
– avoids the side effects, because the medicine "reaches for destination" and does not affect other organs
– precisely because it is a localized treatment, is faster and the patient is quicker relief from its malaise
-for many patients, the electrodes have a pleasant massage effect.
In what situations is effective the iontophoresis? Many know of therapies Iontophoresis for Hyperhidrosissweat gland dysfunction, which can be very annoying. The old saying "sweat" in this case is more than a figure of speech.
Sweat too, for those who suffer from Hyperhidrosis, is a daily problem: have hands, feet and underarms wet means often find themselves in embarrassing situations.
Those who suffer from excessive sweating feels uncomfortable in daily life: at work, at work, in restaurants, on important occasions. Be suffering from Hyperhidrosis, in many cases, it means tackling everyday situations of embarrassment and shame.
Iontophoresis is a practical remedy to cure excessive sweating. Care, in this case, does not require the use of prescription medication because the simple passage of current helps regulate the activity of the sweat glands.
Those who attend the health & wellness centers often speaks of Iontophoresis aesthetics. This therapy, in fact, is able to reduce the skin spotsbut it also acts on acne scars and can help those suffering from psoriasis. The ionophorèse is also chosen to reduce cellulite.
Experts advise iontophoresis to treat Osteoarticular pains of various kinds: arthritis, inflammation, pain in the lower part of the spine. Therapies are used Iontophoresis to treat knee pain; for cases of sciatica and back pain.
We talk about Iontophoresis therapyespecially for people who suffer from bone and joint pains but can't or don't want to use surgical operations. Many people who suffer from hernias or back pain can benefit from an instrument currently available for electrotherapy and care they so avoid passing many days in hospital for an operation.
Athletes and those who, for various reasons, are subject to muscle tears and contractures find a quick solution in iontophoresis.
The degree of effectiveness of treatment is very high and there are very few contraindications. Must not follow electrotherapy:
- Those who have a pacemaker
- Those who suffer from epilepsy
- Patients who have a reduced skin sensitivity
- People with a skin lesion in the target area to the processing
- Pregnant women.
Iontophoresis treatments are available in specialised centres but also can be performed at home, by purchasing the special device, following the doctor's prescriptions and instructions of the product purchased. The appliances available on the market today are safeeasy to use and, in some cases, practical size to be carried.
Choose a device for iontophoresis for domestic use is advantageous because, in this way, you should always leave the House and go to the clinic for treatment.
The cure may be systemic and constant, effortlessly.
Who can greatly benefit from a handheld device for iontophoresis?
– people suffering from Hyperhidrosis, who need to renew frequently therapy;
-patients who have back pain and muscle strains, which tire more moving;
– those who want to heal themselves, choosing more freely when and how to practice care.
In summary, advantages of iontophoresis are:
- Is a remedy effective and painless
- It is versatile and is used to cure many different Osteoarticular pain
- Help those who don't want to undergo surgeryfor some type of inflammation or discomfort in the joints
- Is a valuable aid in the event of imperfections such as cellulite and skin spots
- Allows you to heal even at homeThanks to specific devices.