Back pain: causes and "gymnastics from Office"
Back pain is a disease which affects, according to some estimates, well 15 million people worldwide, of which 2 million chronic extent. This annoying noise is bound, in most cases, muscle, ligaments or spinal disk issues. The root cause and before the back pain is, as you might guess, bad posture: The 56% of these complaints concerned the stretch the low back, presumably due to the fact that between home and Office, you pass sitting around 12-14 hours a day. Awesome right?
Back pain becomes chronic only in 10% of cases for a malfunction of part of the back (disc herniation, neuralgia, arthritis and arthrosis, but also overweight and so disproportionately large load on the spine): medical care for these diseases is essential and indispensable to recover health and mobility. If the causes are temporary, perhaps triggered by poor posture during the day or sleep, we see that the remedies can be simple and affordable for everyone. Let us see them together then:
Some healthy exercise.
gymnastics is one of the best allied against back pain. Here are some exercises you can do safely (from the book:
"If I can", by Paolo Maartens.)
- Back exercises: exercise in the Office
The "shoes untied": always sit with feet firmly on the ground and legs wide, stretch forward like buckle shoes, first one side and then the other, and finally the front legs (hold it 5 seconds). This exercise "stretch" softly the lumbar vertebrae. Back exercises: exercise in the Office
When you return to the top ristendete your back; This in one of two ways (...) with arms down and shoulders back "straight". Coming up with your arms up and the joined hands, that continue to push back. Also in this case simply repeat 2 or 3 times. This exercise allows the back to extend and promotes the circulation that the extension of the back muscles.
Other helpful tips:
- Flex the knees as always raised a weight and avoid rotation and flexion-extension movements combined-rotation while moving or placed items and weights, especially.
- Don't stay too long in the same position: getting up from your workstation and take two steps will not be a solution, but it helps your back not to take too long a sedentary position that causes an accumulation of the weight on the lumbosacral area.
- If you can not move, then tilt your upper body forward at the level of the hips, resting his elbows on the countertop: move the weight from the back of the upper limbs.
- If the pain persists, or if you want to get some help in battling the hassles of back pain consult your physiotherapist. If you want to use a device that can give practical help, maybe being at home, here is our proposal: a magnetic band that combines an action in support of the efficacy of magnetic therapy. Discover it here!