Radiofrequency in smooth skin hair removal: Finally!
This month we focus on FabbricaBenessere blog hair removaland, in particular, on those treatments of epilation It can help to have results of great durabilityboth areas rather than on delicate or extended causing embarrassment.
This week we talk about dell ’ hair removal radio frequency, a method that allows to act directly on the hair root and weaken: how the IPL epilazi0ne, also the radiofrequency acts using heat and light to remove the hair from the bulb. In fact the radiofrequency allows to act directly on the hair root and weaken it, like this with a constant repetition of the sessions you can greatly reduce the presence of hairs up to bring to their final disposal.
Radio-frequency epilation is perfect for those hidden areas or with fine hairs, but not very aesthetic, of which we want to rid ourselves, as in the Chin area, neck or temples. Also, unlike the IPL hair removal, the radio frequency can weaken darker hair and stronger, not affecting the melanin but the hair bulb that tends to weaken until you grow weaker and weaker.
The first results can be reached after three sessions, which must be repeated for a specified period: its duration varies depending on the strength of the hair. But what areas can be treated? Let's see it:
- EYEBROWS: to treat your eyebrows it takes special attention. It is always good to remember that fashion changes and should therefore be sure of the shape that you want to give the supraciliary line, before starting treatment. This treatment is in fact permanent and therefore does not progressively allows you to go back. In this case, we recommend that you start at the center of the forehead (between the eyes); move then to the outermost point of the eyebrows and treated the hair towards the Center. Always remember that the skin must be stretched during epilation and the hairs must be removed by following the direction of growth.
- Upper lip: for the "whiskers" are advised to start from the outside and move gradually toward the center of the lips. The hair on the sides of the lips tend to be deeper than those towards the Center, so the hair outwards will require a longer treatment time for the hairs that are near the Center. Remember to keep the skin taut with your hand; If this is impractical or inconvenient, it might help a stick with cotton wool to do this.
- Armpit hair in this area grow normally in different directions; It is important to be careful, then, to remove them in the direction of hair growth! If the hairs are too thick and deep, you can do some hot compresses to slightly open the follicles.
- Breasts: can be normal that some hairs grow on the breast. This area should be treated like any other part of the body. Make sure that the hairs are the recommended length (3-5 mm), which are treated for long enough and removed in the direction of hair growth.
- Bikini: the hair in this area is normally thick and almost always very deep. In this case it may be necessary to make hot packs to slightly open the follicle. Make sure your skin is dry before starting treatment. Start from the outside of the bikini line and moved gradually towards the Centre, removing the hair in the direction of growth. Make sure that the duration of treatment is sufficient.
- Legs: make sure that the hairs are the recommended length (3-5 mm). If the hairs are too thick and deep, you can do some hot compresses to slightly open the follicles.
If you want to then try this treatment please contact an industry professional aesthetic, while, if you desire to make radio frequency epilation treatments at home, you can try products like RF caliperideal especially for the more delicate areas and requiring great accuracy.