THE PROS AND CONS OF MAGNETIC THERAPY.
Starting from the years ' 50 in Japan there were studies that showed how the magnetic fields were effective in treating aches and pains of the human body.
Asia and Europe are sold magnetic bracelets to give relief to neck, knees and back showing satisfaction on the part of users; the magnets are placed on the painful area as if they were a band aid, their application on parts of the body being treated makes it possible to accelerate healing, relieve the pain caused by the inflammation coming so to improve the organic functions, without the use of drugs.
But let's see what are the PRO:
- As mentioned before has certainly the pro to reduce the pains;
- care nerves, muscles, bones and tissues;
- makes the pain became chronic pain;
- improves sleep;
- improves athletic performance thanks to a lower production of lactic acid;
- reduces stress caused by electromagnetic pollution;
- It has antibiotic properties against which microorganisms are unable to defend themselves;
- with neurons has the ability to inhibit them or encourage them when needed;
- is the toxins;
- brings more oxygen.
The AgainstWhen it's better not to use the magnets:
- pregnant not to use them and keep the abdomen;
- the positive pole should not be approached at the head and should not be used in emergency rooms, do not use it for longer than 30 minutes;
- the negative pole should not be using during asthma attacks because it could force the muscles;
- those who have a pacemaker or electric plants must stay away from strong magnets, beyond the 1000gauss;
- the magnetic bed cannot be used for 24 hours a day;
- wait an hour/half an hour after meals for holding magnets on the abdomen, peristalsis (set of physiological contractions, not controlled by the will, characteristics of hollow organs with smooth muscles; especially in the gut allows the progression of chyme from the duodenum to the rectum) will already have taken place, the magnets would slow the muscle involvement.
In recent years in Italy you are approaching the idea of treating pain without using medication, a viable alternative so as not to burden our body and to spend less; keep in mind that although magnet therapy has no side effects has any contraindications to keep aware of.