Legs and glutes defined in just one month
Legs and glutes defined: to get you just a constant training and not too invasive. Often, one is inclined to think that there is need of runs and walks decidedly exhausting ... actually it doesn't. With running and walk fast pace weaerobic activity that is certainly beneficial from the standpoint of toning and slimming, since this movement helps the metabolism, but the real results are achieved with a more static workjust two two-liter bottles of water and weights to your ankles, in no time you can get at home results like those of a real workout in the gym!
Let's see what are the steps to take to get legs and glutes defined, especially the female ones:
- Let's start with some aerobic activity to keep us warm: five minutes of running on the spot, or five minutes by bike.
- Squat: legs apart to the same shoulder width, slightly bent, bend until you get almost a 90° angle, with a weight on his shoulders: can suffice the broomstick, for those less trained, or two two-liter bottles filled with liquid held by hand. Repeat the exercise 10 times.
- Then we perform 20 lunges: we start with the right leg forward. You have to bend the knee to 45° without exceeding your toe, and Flex your left leg until the knee almost touches the ground. Repeat 20 times each leg.
- FAI twenty step lenses on a bench or a step.
- Calcium d ’ donkey: positioned on the ground, elbows, a collection and the other leg stretched out. Takes twenty times with the first leg, you change,
- After these exercises, do some aerobic activityas jump rope, treadmill or exercise bike for five more minutes.
- For more intensive training, aimed at those who are more trained, you can also run another 20 lunges, bench press step or rung and other twenty twenty jump squat (or burpees): performing as a simple squat but, once folded, you have to jump upwards, by pressing on the calves.
With this workout, repeated three times a week for a month, you'll notice the legs toned and defined, precisely because these exercises go to stimulate the large muscle groups of the legs, as adductors, and buttocks.
If you want more help, if you need more intensive training or by more immediate results, you can use the electro stimulationthat electrical impulses stimulate the muscle contraendolo.