Arm Toning Exercises
Many times you have to run for cover to tone the arms, having undertaken periodically exaggerated or after taking certain diets pills on the market, whose action suppresses appetite but most cases is caused by age
The ideal way to say goodbye to this problem is to perform simple exercises aimed at training the biceps and triceps muscles and tone so your arms
To strengthen the muscles of arms and breast (pectoral)
- Kneel down, bend your upper body forward and place your hands at a distance between one and the other as the width of the shoulders, with the fingertips pointing inside.
- Lift your legs off the ground and crossed his feet. The back remains straight, with head, torso and thighs that form a straight line.
- Bend and straighten slowly your elbows. You should fold your arms until your nose doesn't arrive almost touching the ground, then push back up.
You perform the pushups for 5-10 times in a row and then rest briefly before repeating the series. These push ups train the muscles of the arms and pectoral muscles.
To strengthen the triceps
- Sit on the front of a stable Chair.
- Lean on the edge of your seat with your hands so that your fingers are pointing forward.
- Now lift the butt forward as much as possible so that there is space for a hand in front of the Chair. The feet are well stop on the floor, your calves form an angle of 90 degrees with your thighs.
- Now, slowly bend your arms and lower the seat almost to the ground.
- Stretch slowly her arms to rise upwards.
Repeat the exercise 4-6 times in a row, then rest briefly.
- Sit on the ground and with legs bent and spread apart the width of the hips.
- Place your hands behind so that your fingers are pointing forward; lift the seat and dock.
- Now squeeze your buttocks and pelvic muscles (ABS), then bend and stretch your elbows slowly upward.This period serves to tone your arms and shoulders and pelvis muscles.
Repeat the exercise 4-6 times in a row and then rest briefly.