Exercises to tone: free exercises for everyone.
How many of us want to do physical activity, maybe relaxing and toning, you can play comfortably even when the gyms and wellness centres are closed? Yes because not everyone can, especially after a long, stressful day and go to the fitness center to turn: so here are some exercise useful and effective (but especially approved by the staff of the factory Club) to do some movement at home.
A circuit to achieve results
train from home is simple; also, you only need a few tools readily available: a queue to jump (or an exercise bike, a treadmill that often found in our homes); a thin rubber mat to train abdominals and legs, while the weights just a couple of two-liter bottles of water. Did you need? Perfect, we can go!
- heating: five minutes of treadmill or exercise bike, even mild. Heating is important to avoid then rips or cramping due to accumulation of lactic acid. If you have a jump rope you can switch between one minute and one running loose on the spot;
- Let us start then with the strengthening your legs: floor with a mat and possibly weights to your ankles. There is a great variety of exercises to train legs and buttocks, for tonificarle and make it more defined: a great set of exercises can be found in this linkOnce, even standing.
- ABS: toning this area of the body does not just mean saying goodbye to love handles and the bacon, because even your back benefits. In fact your ABS helps correct posture of the back, and avoid overloading. In this link find a circuit of five-minute exercises that will help you to reach the results you desire.
- Finally we toning armsespecially shoulders, biceps and triceps. No to those grueling push-ups that can also cause back pain and neck; best to use light weights (maximum 3 kg each if you are beginner) or, in case you don't have the weights, enough water bottles. Here's a circuit of heaves that can help you define your arms that, especially if you have a sedentary lifestyle, they can lose tone.
- After the attivbità, about twenty minutes, you can indulge in a bit of healthy stretching, which helps loosen contractions and relax. But be careful: not straining your muscles more than it should, the important thing is to feel a slight stretch, not burning! If you still have some energy, you can do another five minutes of exercise bike or treadmill.
Run this series of exercises every three days: If you follow a diet controlled portions, avoiding fat and junk food, drinking two litres of water a day, you can find a suitable design and say goodbye to heaviness. Try and then let us know, we wait your comments (and share your results) below!