Pulsed light hair removal
L ’ goal of pulsed light hair removal you break down and destroy the melanin in the hair, this aims to thermal and mechanical damage in a hair follicle sparing surrounding tissues. This technique of laser hair removal is similar to, except that it is not a laser beam but of a bright light, pulsed through distributed lamp called "flash".
Absorbing this bright light, melanin, the pigment that colors the hair undergoes a sharp increase in temperature. It transmits this heat to the hair bulb, which melts. The technique of destruction of the hair using flash lamp is then comparable to that of laser hair removal because it is based on the destruction of hair pigment, melanin. For this reason, this technique is particularly effective hair removal on dark hair.
Before waxing the skin should not ’ be tanned It must've been shaved with razor about three days earlier. After holding the treatment area of anesthetic cream, you're going to have to wear eye protection, for the duration of hair removal.
You must make multiple sessions, after a few weeks of each other, to achieve the desired result on the treated area.
Any area of your body suits pulsed light hair removalexcept near the eyes and genitals.
Effectiveness of IPL hair removal ’
- With the pulsed light hair removal does not remove unwanted hair forever. The hairs will regrow after treatment and everyone has different rates of growth.
- The average experience is a 70% -80% reduction in hair growth during 4-6 treatments.
- It's almost painless: you'll hear at most a prickle or a slight burning.
The ideal candidate for IPL hair removal ’
- The ideal candidate should be very clear with the very dark hair;
- Many dark skinned people are not good candidates for l ’ pulsed light hair;
- The rule is that the hair must be darker than the surrounding skin;
- Avoid any exposure to sunlight for at least two weeks after the procedure, in order to avoid the formation of spots of color. Our advice is to do it in winter to get ready for bikini test.
How long it takes to treat IPL hair removal?
- Pulsed light hair removal is a fast curing. For example, for 5 to 10 minutes are required from underarm treatment.