Varying degrees of cellulite, different treatments.
Cellulite is undoubtedly the blemish more hated by women, since it is not related only to the aesthetic aspect, but also causes diseases such as swollen legs, poor microcirculation and at times pain if "pinched".
Cellulite is an altered state of subcutaneous tissue rich in fat cells that ipertrofizzano: intracellular spaces accumulate excess fluid, often rejecting the body's biochemical processes. This water retention, therefore, prevents the proper functioning of the blood stream, causing fluid retention.
Cellulite is classified into three types, depending on the severity:
- Compact: typically located on knees, thighs, buttocks and stomach. The skin when plucked has stretch marks and fluid retention. This form can be easily fought with sports and a diet that focuses on vegetables and poultry.
- Springs: mainly affects people in middle age, and it locates in particular on arms and legs. This stage of cellulite starts to present nodules sclerotized.
- Edematous: it is the most serious, requiring specific care and interactions. In addition to the aesthetic consequences, characterized by nodules sclerotized and tissues unravelled embroideries, this stage of cellulite can be painful and cause heaviness, to the venous insufficiency.
All kinds of cellulite needs specific care that obviously vary. Let us see what are:
- the Compact States and soft cellulite does not require intensive care and interactions or therapies: the important thing is to exercise, avoid forcing dresses too circulation, limit alcohol, which cause fluid retention, not smoking and especially drinking lots of water. If the water is not sufficient, you can turn to your trusted herbalist for a mix of herbs and roots that help to dispose of excess fluids. The herbs, which are called in the jargon drugs, most useful are asparagus, birch, cherry leaves, horsetail, nettle leaves ash, hawkweed, dandelion and parsley.
- Oedematous Stadium, instead, in addition to these measures, it may be necessary to resort to some particular therapies: one of these is cavitation. What does it consist of? Very simple: it is a painless that involves the application of ultrasound on adipose tissue. These ultrasounds act causing a collapse of fat cell with leaking the material contained therein and simultaneously a process "inflammatory" which tends to firm up the overlying tissue and thus avoid the effect of emptying.
Any advice on how to combat cellulite effectively from home and with long-lasting effects? Just follow a just and proper nutrition, exercise and massage the areas affected by cellulite; also you can try garments Turbocell: storage, draining and with a massage effect; three actions in one Chief discreet and absolutely effective!
We wait for you on the page Factory Clubwith so many promotions and devices to find the shape you want and well-being you deserve.