A acoustic device is an extremely sophisticated communications device; just as there are many forms of hearing loss, there are different kinds of accommodations for the hearing. The devices have five basic components (microphone, microchip, amplifier, speaker and battery); each of these processes the sound amplification to improve specific types of hearing impairment. May change the design, but the ultimate goal is to help her enjoy her life.
In all hearing aids, the sound passes through a microphone. Is then processed, amplified and transmitted to a receiver (speaker). This sends the sound output through a tube and a spiral staircase directly to the user's ear canal, or through a thin wire to a receiver placed directly in the ear.
How does a hearing aid
- The microphone receives sounds
- The sounds are analyzed by processing chip
- Processed sounds are sent to the amplifier
- Amplified sounds are then sent to the speaker
- The sounds are transmitted by loudspeaker to the inner ear where they are converted into electrical impulses
- The pulses are collected and processed by the brain
Hearing aids help
Il mondo inizierà a schiudersi di nuovo e si troverà ad ascoltare suoni che non percepiva da tempo. Probabilmente si sentirà più sicuro nell’essere nuovamente parte attiva nella sua vita.
La capacità di comunicare con gli altri migliorerà e non avvertirà più tanta stanchezza dovuta allo sforzo necessario a capire le persone con cui parla.