4 tips for having hands always on top, without needing the beautician, b
The hands are our business card: you must treat them to keep them young and soft. Protect them from the elements and from detergents are only some of the rules to be respected ... but there's more. Let's see then what is the procedure to have perfect hands and attention:
1. protect your hands from sudden temperature changes
The cold, the heat, the wind or the Sun are weathering that can dry out the skin, staining it and make it sensitive: the epidermal protection rule also applies to your hands. Use a good moisturizer is necessary, as well as wearing gloves in cold weather: it may seem obvious, but think about it ... how many times do you do it? Take care of this little routine "seasonal" can already help you get continuously smooth skin and protected from nuisances.
A fast and effective remedy to remedy dry hands and senisibilizzate weathering? Soak your hands in warm water for a minute, then apply a bit of sweet almond oil or a good moisturizer, and cover your hands with a towel warmer. This treatment can be done even at night: just cover your hands with a pair of those natural fabric such as cotton.
2. Beware of foaming detergents and too aggressive
Home sweet home, right? All love to take care of our spaces, and make them clean and cozy. But beware! The household cleaners are the first enemies to his hands: the foam or aggressive substances contained in them can dry your hands, making them reddened and weakening the epidermis. Best to always use the famous yellow gloves, and in case of allergy, use disposable natural latex gloves.
3. weak or yellowed Nails? Here is the solution.
In recent years the manicure with gels, or rebuilding, is a must-have among women, and when applied with care and not too often can also help the nail to "rest". We must, however, be careful with mushrooms: it is good practice to let pass some time between a manicure reconstructive surgery and the other, about a couple of weeks.
At this time we could be ourselves to take care of our nails, with a good Manicure housewife. Here is the recipe:
- soak your hands in warm water and proceed with hydration, as indicated in the first paragraph of this article.
- Gently remove the cuticles with a wooden stick from the rounded tip, always after hydrated hands and nails.
- File your nails with a cardboard, and always in one direction only: you will avoid so that you cook. If you have yellowed nails, try sbiancarle with a little lemon juice: apllicalo on a cotton pad and cleanse your array.
- Apply a nail Strengthener, so feed your nail and make it strong and healthy.
4. The men's hands: a little care for them too!
These small and simple rules of care also apply to men, especially for those working outdoors: just a little warm water and a good evening hydration to restore optimum conditions of the epidermis and avoid annoying chaps that make difficult the movements.
Hand care is extremely easy and pleasant relax: try one of our professional products, to have perfect hands as the beautician. Find all products by clicking this linkand if you have some tips to have perfect hands, write it in the comments to share with our community!